National Geographic LED Headlight Rechargeable
- Flashlight mode has a low beam option that illuminates up to 40 meters and a high beam option that reaches up to 100 meters
- Floodlight mode is perfect for illuminating a campsite and has high beam, low beam and red mode settings
- Red beam mode allows user to see without disturbing crucial adjustments their eyes have made to dark sky conditions
- Both flashlight and floodlight modes have flashing SOS function for emergency signaling
- Comes with pocket clip and adjustable head mount that leaves hands free for other activities
- Device’s aluminum body is lightweight yet durable enough to withstand minor drops and bumps
- Splash resistant for all-weather performance
- Magnetic base allows users to attach flashlight to metal surfaces for more illumination options
- USB charging base has light-up indicators for monitoring charging status
Be prepared for wherever adventure leads with the National Geographic LED Rechargeable Trek-Light that can illuminate your path at distances up to 100 meters. This versatile tool offers high and low beam flashlight modes; high and low beam floodlight modes; a flashing SOS mode for emergency signaling; and a red beam mode that allows users to see without disturbing adjustments their eyes may have made to dark conditions.
It has a lightweight aluminum body that is durable enough to withstand minor bumps and is splash resistant for all-weather performance. For accessibility, the Trek-Light comes with a pocket clip and an adjustable head mount that leaves hands free for other activities.
It also has a magnetic base that gives users the option to attach the flashlight to a metal surface. When it is time for a charge, the magnetic end of the flashlight secures to the magnetic charging base, which has quick-read indicators that let you know when your light is good to go.
To download printable PDF manual Click Here
Limited USA One Year Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)