Explore Scientific Travel Alarm with radio-controlled Clock and Indoor Temperature Display
All pricing in USD
- Time is set via DCF radio signal
- Low battery indicator
- Indoor temperature (°C/ °F)
- Displays time, date and day of the week
- Two alarms with snooze function
- Day of the week display in 7 languages
- Blue backlight
- Power supply: 2x AAA batteries (included)
Featuring a compact size and lightweight design, the Explore Scientific alarm clock is ideal for people who like to travel light, but it also looks good on a bedside table.
Thanks to the large digits, the time is easy to read, even when your eyes aren’t wide open first thing in the morning.
The time is set automatically to Central European Time via the DCF77 radio signal. If you travel to another time zone or are outside the range of the radio signal, you can also configure a time offset or set the time manually.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)