Alpen Teton 8x42 Binoculars with Abbe Prism
Save $ 0.00 Save $ -659.99
Original price $ 659.99 - Original price $ 659.99
$ 659.99 - $ 659.99
Current price $ 659.99
- Recommended by the birding staff of "On the Wing"
- HD – High definition, ED – Extra low dispersion optical system
- Abbe prisms with Alpen’s exclusive SHR metallic coating for bright, sharp, high-resolution images
- A-lock diopter system allows you to set and lock the right eyepiece to fit your personal eye setting
- PXA phase coating for outstanding clarity and contrast
- Fully multi-coated for maximum brightness
- Long eye relief provides full viewing performance for eyeglass wearers
- Waterproof, sealed, and nitrogen filled for guaranteed internal fog-free performance
- Twist-up eyecups
- Cleaning Pen Included
The Teton binocular series delivers incredible optical performance in a lightweight yet durable body design. With ED and Abbe prism optical design, Teton delivers a bright and sharp viewing with true color fidelity at an affordable price.
Our exclusive PXA phase coating and SHR metallic coating on Abbe prism is featured for an exquisitely bright and crisp image. The composite body design provides light weight, yet durable, performance for years of field tough performance. Compare Alpen to competitors that cost two or three times more, you won’t believe your eyes.
Item Number 81
Field of View 390FT / 129M
Lens Coatings Fully Multi-Coated
Focuser Type Center
Objective Lens Diameter 42mm
Eye Relief 17.3mm
Close Focus 3ft
Prism Abbe Roof
Light Transmission 92
Eyecup Type Twist-Up
To download printable PDF manual Click Here
USA Limited Lifetime Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)